- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- RadioShack opening ‘retro’ store in Fort Worth, Texas
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
Dallas, Texas Bookman has launched TexasBookman.com, an online wholesale distributor of remainder, promotional, closeout, and bargain priced books. The site carries more than 1,500 titles, with an emphasis on the visual and performing arts, architecture, history, literature, children’s stories, crafts and science.
The new outlet allows customers to view and order merchandise in real time, instead of depending on quarterly print catalogs that may be out of date.
TexasBookman.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Half Price Books.