- Westfield Century City is now starring on 'Extra'
- U.K.’s Orlebar Brown deploys NetSuite OneWorld; will use in U.S. expansion
- DDR rolls out additional centers with Tesla Supercharger
- Eight Steps to Reduce “Hidden” Transportation Costs and Increase Profits
- Starbucks to roll out wireless charging stations in stores nationwide
The Model S is the world’s first premium sedan built from the ground up as an electric vehicle and has been engineered to elevate the public’s expectations of what a premium sedan can be. Model S has received many of the industry’s most prestigious awards and accolades during its first year on the market.
Tesla, a leading designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles, is showing off its signature product in its new showroom in Westfield Century City shopping center. The facade makes a strong visual statement, with the company’s signature red, grey, and white colors complemented by a chrome exterior, glass doors, and a large, striking Tesla logo spread across the top.
The design team used every square foot of the 900-sq.-ft. space to its advantage, opening up the entire storefront to drive a display car inside. To optimize floor space, fabric wall panels were used instead of floor fixtures for merchandise.
For a hands-on experience, the space includes a design studio where prospective buyers can view colors, customize and build their own car, and purchase retail items with the Tesla name.
Design: MBH Architects, Alameda, Calif.