- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Phoenix, Ariz., On Friday, Tesco's U.S. format, Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market, launched an information-based Web site (www.freshandeasy.com).
The site does not disclose specific store locations. But a map on its "Where We Are" page identifies six markets (four in Southern California, one in Arizona and one in Nevada) where the company is expected to open its new 10,000 sq. ft. shops.
Although Tesco has not revealed exactly when the stores will open, the company previously indicated it was targeting a late summer/early fall launch.