- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Baskin-Robbins expands Southern California, Detroit footprints
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- Major Western restaurant player to open five Utah PizzaRev locations
Washington, D.C. -- Combined Properties and its joint venture partner Saban Capital Group have acquired The Terraces, a 173,000-sq.-ft. community shopping center in Rancho Palos Verdes, a suburb of Los Angeles. Spread across three terraced levels, center retailers include Trader Joe’s, Marshalls, LA Fitness and Starlight Cinemas.
The joint venture between Combined Properties and Saban Capital Group is assembling a $200 million portfolio of value-add retail centers in Southern California and the Washington, D.C., metro market.