- Mall at Short Hills launches interactive holiday experience
- Lineup of 20 new-to-market retailers to debut at City Creek Center
- Mall of San Juan breaks ground; to house Caribbean’s first Saks and Nordstrom
- Taubman to acquire Chinese retail property consultancy for $24 million
- Taubman, Benderson launch construction on Mall at University Town Center
Bloomfield Hills, Mich. -- Taubman Centers announced it has hired Colleen O’Neill as the general manager of Taubman Prestige Outlets Chesterfield, effective Nov. 5. She will be responsible for overseeing center operations as well as retailer and community relations, marketing and sponsorship.
O’Neill was the former marketing director of Saks Fifth Avenue at Plaza Frontenac in St. Louis. The announcement of her hiring follows Taubman’s decision to move up the opening date of the high-end outlet shopping center to August 2, 2013.