- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
Sarasota, Fla. – Bloomfield Hills, Mich.-based Taubman Centers and Sarasota, Fla.-based Benderson Development Co. announced the ground breaking on a $315-million, 880,000-sq.-ft. shopping center in Sarasota, Fla.
The Mall at University Town Center will be a two-level enclosed mall anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue, Dillard’s and Macy’s, and featuring more than 100 specialty stores and restaurants.
The Mall at University Town Center is scheduled to open in Oct. 2014.