- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Sarasota, Fla. – Bloomfield Hills, Mich.-based Taubman Centers and Sarasota, Fla.-based Benderson Development Co. announced the ground breaking on a $315-million, 880,000-sq.-ft. shopping center in Sarasota, Fla.
The Mall at University Town Center will be a two-level enclosed mall anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue, Dillard’s and Macy’s, and featuring more than 100 specialty stores and restaurants.
The Mall at University Town Center is scheduled to open in Oct. 2014.