- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Target launches Target Ticket video service
Minneapolis -- Target Corp. said Thursday that the president of Target.com, Steve Eastman, has departed the company to pursue other opportunities.
The retailer said the decision is unrelated to the performance of its online business. However, the crash of its website last month during the launch of its exclusive Missoni collection led to much criticism.
Eastman is the second major executive to leave Target this month.
Target’s top marketing chief, Michael Francis, recently resigned to join J.C. Penney Co. as its new president.
Click here for more Technology News.