- American Express study: Consumers opting for less frequent, but larger transactions in retail
- American Express CFO Survey: Economic outlook high, M&A activity to ramp up
- Gift Cards: Opportunity and issues for retailers
- Target to enter Canada via Zeller’s deal
- Gift Cards: Opportunities and issues for retailers
New York City -- Target has joined with American Express to offer a co-branded prepaid card that customers can reload and use at any store that accepts Amex cards, according to the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
Target said in an e-mailed statement that it is selling the cards in a test at 100 stores in four cities: Chicago, Denver, Miami and Washington, D.C., the report said. The company said there is no projected end date.