- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
Rumors that Target would open in San Francisco’s Metreon center have now been confirmed: Terranomics announced it has brokered a signed lease for Target to open in the Wesfield-owned center.
The lease for 99,677 sq. ft. was only just officially signed, San Francisco Business Times reported. The Metreon will soon begin construction on a multi-million dollar remodel that will make room for Target, and will recreate the ground level as a food collection of Bay Area restaurant concepts.