- Target in big multichannel holiday push; rolling out in-store pickups
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- TargetExpress format in works
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Target CIO resigns; chain to overhaul info security
Mississauga, Ont. -- Target plans to open the doors to an additional 20 stores in Canada between July 16 and July 30. The stores will be located in in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario
The openings mark Target’s first openings in Saskatchewan and follow the unveiling of 48 stores across Canada earlier this year. The new 20 locations officially push Target past the halfway mark for store openings this year. The retailer plans to open 124 stores across Canada throughout 2013.