- Target in big multichannel holiday push; rolling out in-store pickups
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- TargetExpress format in works
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Target CIO resigns; chain to overhaul info security
Minneapolis - Target announced plans to open new stores in Fresno and Rocklin, Calif., in March 2014.
The Fresno store will be part of the Marketplace at El Paseo shopping center. The Rocklin store will be part of the Rocklin Commons shopping center.
The Fresno Northwest store will be approximately 140,000 sq. ft.
“Target is thrilled to announce two new store locations in Fresno and Rocklin,” said Cary Strouse, Target’s SVP of stores in the Western region. “These stores will provide guests with the one-stop shopping convenience they have come to expect from Target.”