- Target in big multichannel holiday push; rolling out in-store pickups
- TargetExpress format in works
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Survey: Target and Apple take the lead in mobile shopping
Mississauga, Ontario -- Target officially unveiled its partners, owned brands and limited-time only collections that will be featured in its Canadian stores, which will start opening in March/April 2013.
In addition to Target's ongoing partnerships, the Canadian stores will include an exclusive, limited-time only collaboration with Roots. The new Roots Outfitters collection for Target will offer fashion for women, men, boys, girls and toddlers, and will be available from March to June 2013.
In April, Canadians also will be able to experience Target's latest designer collaboration with a collection from Hollywood stylist Kate Young. The collection will be available from April 14 to the end of May 2013.
In addition to a wide selection of leading national brands, the Canadian stores will feature Target’s standard line-up of owned brands, as well as its exclusive partnership brands, ranging from Archer Farms and Market Pantry to Liz Lange for Target Maternity and Mossimo.