- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
New Britain, Conn. Charter Realty & Development Corp. said it has now leased to capacity the New Brite Plaza, a 164,084-sq.-ft. power center located in New Britain, Conn.
The shopping center is anchored by Ocean State Job Lot; Save-A-Lot; AJ Wright; Advanced Auto; Dunkin Donuts; Michaels; Town Fair Tire; McDonalds and the latest addition to the shopping center, Taco Bell.