- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- HSN Inc. increases net income, sales during Q4 and fiscal 2013
Secaucus, N.J. -- Syms Corp. said that its stock will be delisted as of November 15, 2011 and that Nasdaq will file a Form 25-NSE with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which will remove the company’s securities from listing and registration on the Nasdaq.
This decision by Nasdaq comes following Syms announcement on November 2, 2011 that it and its subsidiaries filed petitions for protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.