- Sycamore Partners seeks to acquire Express
- Report: Sycamore in early discussion to acquire Fred’s
- Sycamore Partners to relaunch Coldwater Creek brand as independent company
- Aeropostale closes Sycamore transaction; names two board members
- Sycamore splits Jones Group into four businesses; CEO Card to step down
New York -- Sycamore Partners extended the expiration date of its tender offer to buy The Talbots by 14 days. Sycamore said in May that it would buy the women's apparel retailer for $193.3 million, or $2.75 per share -- a price that was lower than its previous offers.
The tender offer was previously scheduled to expire at midnight, New York City time, on July 13. It now has been extended to July 27.