- Sycamore takes 8% stake in Aeropostale
- Aeropostale to receive $150 million financing from Sycamore Partners; Q4 loss widens
- Jones Group sets special meeting for Sycamore Partners merger approval
- Report: Jones Group sets Dec. 1 buyout deadline
- Report: Jones Group attempting deals with Sycamore Group, GIII
New York -- Sycamore Partners extended the expiration date of its tender offer to buy The Talbots by 14 days. Sycamore said in May that it would buy the women's apparel retailer for $193.3 million, or $2.75 per share -- a price that was lower than its previous offers.
The tender offer was previously scheduled to expire at midnight, New York City time, on July 13. It now has been extended to July 27.