- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Four Ways Product Information Rings in Holiday Sales
Marina Del Rey, Calif. Price and free shipping stand out as clear favorites when shopping online this holiday season, according to a survey by Chicago-based market research firm Synovate. Special promotions or coupons came in third.
Forty-three percent of respondents said price is the most important factor, while 18% named free shipping. Only 4% of respondents said that speed/efficiency of checkout was the most important factor.