- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
Findlay, Ohio, Nordstrom, Publix and RadioShack were tops in their respective retail categories in the recent customer-service survey “RealPeopleRatings” by the Corporate Research International market research firm. Each quarter, the study "illustrates the importance of brand image and customer perception," according to the company.
Survey respondents were asked to rate their perception of businesses' customer service on a scale of one to 10, with 10 being the highest rating. A pool of panelists participate in the quarterly surveys; 3,074 panelists were involved in the most recent one.
Other winners in the RealPeopleRatings survey include: