- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Minneapolis Supervalu is encouraging customers to spend their stimulus or tax refund checks in its stores by offering gift cards in $300 increments with an extra $30 added to each card. The offer is available May 2 through July 31 at all Supervalu stores.
“We recognize that in today’s economy, consumers’ budgets are strained,” said Jeff Noddle, Supervalu chairman and CEO. “We’re always looking for ways to help our shoppers stretch their food dollars even further, and this is a program that we hope can help them achieve that.”