- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Minneapolis -- SuperValu Inc. said Tuesday it has named Michael Moore as executive VP and chief marketing officer.
Moore, 47, joined the company in 2011 in the role of business transformation officer. He succeeds Julie Dexter Berg, who left the company to return to the West Coast.
Moore previously held a variety of executive leadership positions within customer business development at Procter & Gamble.