- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- January 8 is deadline for Retail Store of the Year competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
Lubbock, Texas -- The United Family, parent of United Supermarkets and several other grocery store banners, has launched a texting program designed to enhance shopping experiences of United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos guests. Shoppers who opt-in to the texting program will receive product information and savings opportunities they can use instantly.
“Our new mobile alert program will provide guests with special offers and product information while at home, on-the-go or even inside our stores,” said Jennifer Nanz, digital media manager for The United Family. “As our guests turn to their mobile phones for relevant news and deals, we want to be sure they receive value-added offers that enhance their shopping experience at our stores.”
Guests who opt-in will receive texts with store-specific information regarding promotions, events, special offers, new product releases and recipes.