- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- Navy Exchange selects QuantiSense for retail analytics, business intelligence
Irvine, Calif. – Showrooming is not just something afflicting large retail chains. Eighty percent of small retailers also report being affected by showrooming, with 47% indicating a moderate impact, according to new data from small business software provider Sage North America.
In addition, Sage data finds that $68 of every $100 spent at a local retailer stays in the community where it is spent, compared to only $32 out of every $100 spent at a non-local retailer.