- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
Quincy, Mass., Stop & Shop said that it will be lowering prices on thousands of dairy, frozen and coffee products at its supermarkets along the East Coast throughout November.
The price reductions are part of an ongoing program that was announced one year ago. Stop & Shop will draw attention to the price cuts, available in seven states from Maine to New Jersey, with bold red signs in the aisles and in its weekly circular.