Boston Aberdeen Group, a Harte-Hanks Co., announced the winners of its 2010 Industry Achievement Awards for Retail Excellence at its inaugural Retail Leadership Summit, June 17-18 in New York City.
The winners were chosen based on proprietary Aberdeen research conducted over the past several months covering retail process excellence; executive stewardship; business evolution; innovation in technology; and performance excellence. The winners by category were:
- In-store Customer Experience: Stop & Shop
- Cross-channel and Retail Integration: Best Buy
- Inventory and Retail Supply Chain: Family Dollar
- Overall Operational Excellence: Walgreens
- Emerging Business Process/Technology: The Wet Seal
- Retail Sustainability & Green Initiatives: Best Buy