- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Walgreens Q2 sales rise 5.2%
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- DSW moving into Canadian market; buys 44% stake in Canada’s Town Shoes
Jacksonville, Fla. -- Stein Mart said Monday it has completed a new $100 million senior secured revolving credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. to replace an existing $150 million revolving credit facility, which was maturing in early 2012.
The new facility can be increased to $150 million and matures in February 2017. The revolving credit is for general corporate purposes, including issuing standby and commercial letters of credit, and provides an additional source of liquidity, according to Stein Mart.