- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Mansour Group arranges sale of southern California Stein Mart building
- Berkadia arranges financing for Santa Monica center
- Baskin-Robbins expands Southern California, Detroit footprints
- Major Western restaurant player to open five Utah PizzaRev locations
Santa Monica, Calif. -- Beverly Hills, Calif.-based Maxxam Enterprises said that Steak ‘n Shake is entering the California market with a new restaurant on Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.
The 4,300-sq.-ft. space is located near the intersection of the Promenade and Broadway, across the street from Santa Monica Place, the new upscale shopping mall in Downtown Santa Monica.
Steak ‘n Shake said it plans for a grand opening later this year, after completing tenant improvements to its space.