- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Survey: One-in-five in-store customers are connected
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
San Bernardino, Calif. Stater Bros. unveiled on Earth Day last week the company’s new environmentally friendly grocery bag.
The new grocery bag is made from 100% recycled paper and is currently available in all 165 Stater Bros. supermarkets.
“It has always been Stater Bros. policy to do everything we can to help preserve the environment,” said Jack H. Brown, chairman and CEO of Stater Bros. Markets, in a statement. “This is our largest and most used paper grocery bag, and we are glad that our customers can now feel good about using it.”
In addition to the 100% recyclable paper bag, Stater Bros. also offers reusable bags to customers for 99? each.