- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- The Three Rules of CRM: Automate, Automate, Automate
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Seattle Launi Skinner, president of Starbucks’ U.S. business division, has resigned. Skinner, who was appointed to the post last July, is leaving to spend more time with her family, according to the coffee retailer. Cliff Burrows, president of the company’s European division, will replace Skinner.
Skinner joined Starbucks in 1993. Prior to taking over as president, she was senior VP, store development, where she led the company's U.S. store expansion between 2004 and 2007.
Burrows’ successor has not yet been named.