- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Starbucks adds digital tipping to mobile payment app
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
Garden City, N.Y. -- Starbucks Coffee Co. has appointed Sabre Real Estate Group LLC as its exclusive broker for northern New Jersey.
Sabre’s Scott Sher and Russel Helbling will spearhead the cafe chain’s site search in Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Union and Hudson Counties, where the chain currently has 52 locations.
“We have worked very closely with Starbucks for over a decade and are excited to expand our area of coverage into Northern New Jersey” said Sabre’s managing principal, Jayson Siano, who has represented the chain on Long Island. Siano found 50 sites for the chain.