- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- MasterCard partners with Wired to offer ‘in-content purchasing’
- The Three Rules of CRM: Automate, Automate, Automate
- Retail RoadTrip: Fall NYC
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
Seattle Pete Bocian, CFO of Starbucks Corp., is leaving the company at the end of the month to become chief administrative officer at Hewlett-Packard Co.
Bocian will be replaced by Troy Alstead, senior VP of the coffee giant’s global finance unit.