- Dollar General selects Action Services Group
- Action Services Group in LED retrofit for Music & Arts
- Sunoco taps Action Services Group for high-rise sign relamping program
- Action Services Group accredited and approved for PICS Consortium
- Morgan’s Foods taps Action Services Group for sign/exterior lighting services across six states
Acton, Pa. -- Action Services Group, a national lighting, sign and electrical maintenance company, has signed a service agreement with The Starboard Group to provide exterior sign and lighting maintenance services for its 75 Wendy’s restaurant units.
The two-year maintenance program covers proactive, scheduled quarterly visits to the Wendy’s restaurant units located in Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia under a fixed monthly fee.
The fee includes inspection, repair and/or replacement of lamps, ballasts, sockets, wiring within the sign or light fixture, neon, transformers and secondary wiring. On-demand exterior sign and lighting service between the scheduled quarterly visits is included under the program at no additional charge with service outage reporting available around the clock through a combination of an on-duty program manager, Action Services Group’s web-based ServicePoint Solutions management system, or telephone/fax.