- Whole Foods Q3 profit jumps 35%, on track to open near dozen stores
- Whole Foods profit rises 33%; 69 new stores in development
- Sunflower Farmers Market to open stores in California
- Whole Foods Market to build greenhouse atop Brooklyn store
- Sprouts Farmers Market to close three stores in Austin, Texas
Phoenix -- Sprouts Farmers Markets said Thursday that current CEO Shon Boney will move into the role of chairman, and that current president Doug Sanders will take the reins of the organic grocery chain as president and CEO.
Sanders joined Sprouts in 2002 when the company had only one store. He became president in 2005 after serving in various roles including CIO and COO.