- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- MasterCard partners with Wired to offer ‘in-content purchasing’
- Amazon grows Q2 sales, incurs loss due to investments
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Seattle AccessVia announced that Sprouts Farmers Market is rolling out Web dSignShop version 8. The in-store publishing solution delivers on-demand sign and label printing capabilities to stores via a corporate intranet or the Internet with no in-store software to install. Stores simply log on and easily print signs and labels that match the POS prices.
Users can also choose from a variety of at-the-ready templates, and start printing on-demand signs from Web dSignShop. Sprouts Farmers Market is also using AccessVia Designer to create and update sign templates.