- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Indulging in a New Outlet
- Jose Pepper’s and Eddie Bauer Outlet to open at Legends Outlets Kansas City
- The Analytics Imperative: Breaking Down the Borders for Seamless Retailing in 2014
Wayne, Pa. Jacksonville, Fla.-based Regency Centers said it has leased retail space to Sprint at Gateway Shopping Center in Wayne, Pa., and Newtown Square in Newtown Square, Pa.
Sprint will open a 1,613-sq.-ft. Store at Gateway Shopping Center in January 2011. And it will open a 1,250-sq.-ft. store at Newton Square this November.
Gateway Shopping Center is a 219,257-sq.-ft. shopping center anchored by Trader Joe’s and TJ Maxx. Newtown Square is a 146,959-sq.-ft. shopping center anchored by Acme.