- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
The 1.2 million-sq.-ft. Sunrise Mall in Citrus Heights, Calif., has been acquired by Steadfast Commercial Properties Retail Division, based in Newport Beach, Calif.
The super-regional mall features Macy’s, Macy’s Men & Home, J.C. Penney, Sears, United Artist Theaters and 115 shops, services and specialty retailers, as well as a new 400-seat food court. Steadfast said it plans to broaden the center’s merchandising mix and embark on a major redevelopment of the property.