- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
The 1.2 million-sq.-ft. Sunrise Mall in Citrus Heights, Calif., has been acquired by Steadfast Commercial Properties Retail Division, based in Newport Beach, Calif.
The super-regional mall features Macy’s, Macy’s Men & Home, J.C. Penney, Sears, United Artist Theaters and 115 shops, services and specialty retailers, as well as a new 400-seat food court. Steadfast said it plans to broaden the center’s merchandising mix and embark on a major redevelopment of the property.