- Dollar General to open 625 stores, add 6,000 jobs in 2011
- CBL announces Phase II construction start on The Forum at Grandview
- CBL malls in the Midwest give back through National Random Acts of Kindness Week
- Michaels to open at The Forum at Grandview
- CBL and Horizon Group to develop Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta
Southaven, Miss., Southaven Towne Center opened here, near Memphis, Tenn. The open-air shopping center from CBL & Associates Properties, based in Chattanooga, Tenn., is a 447,000-sq.-ft. center. Tenants include J.C. Penney, Circuit City, Linens 'n Things, Pier 1 Imports, Sportsman's Warehouse, Cost Plus World Market and Gordmans, plus more than 30 small shop retailers and numerous restaurants.