- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Redeveloping Retail: America’s Top Redevelopers
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Chico’s FAS enters Canada with White House Black Market
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
Rochester Hills, Mich. Birmingham, Mich.-based Robert B. Aikens & Associates on Monday announced the addition of Soma Intimates to its tenant roster at the Village of Rochester Hills lifestyle center project in Rochester Hills, Mich.
This newest Soma Intimates, a Chico’s concept, is scheduled to open in November and will occupy 4,200 sq. ft. It will be the retailer’s third location in Michigan.
Current tenants at the Village of Rochester Hills include Parisian department store and specialty apparel retailers such as Ann Taylor Loft, Talbot's, Banana Republic, Chico's, White House|Black Market, Eddie Bauer, J. Crew and Jos. A. Bank.