- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Shrewsbury, Mass. -- Charter Realty & Development said it has arranged six leases, totaling 33,191 sq. ft., in the White City Shopping Center located in Shrewsbury, Mass.
Planet Fitness will open a 19,079-sq.-ft. facility, Elements Massage will open a 3,520-sq.-ft. unit, which was co-brokered with Blake Commercial, and Two Ovens will open a 3,532-sq.-ft. restaurant, which was co-brokered with Gallivan & Co.
Charter also arranged for a 2,491-sq.-ft. lease with India Café, a 1,069-sq.-ft. lease with iCraze which was co-brokered with ACRE and a 3,500-sq.-ft. lease with Sovereign Bank co-brokered with CBRE.
White City Shopping Center is a supermarket-anchored retail center tenanted by Shaw’s, Dress Barn and Austin Liquors. A complete renovation of the center is underway.