- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Men’s Wearhouse closing tuxedo DC
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Access 360 Media to provide digital content, advertising in 49 Simon Property Group malls
Parsippany, N.J. -- Budget Car Rental and Simon Property Group have combined forces to market to Latin American travelers. When these travelers book a Budget car in Boston, Miami, New York City and Orlando, they will receive a shopping voucher that can be redeemed for a package of coupons, discounts and other special offers at Simon destinations in those cities:
- Burlington Mall and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets in Boston;
- Dadeland Mall, The Falls, Miami International Mall and Sawgrass Mills in Miami;
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in New York City; and
- Orlando Premium Outlets and Orlando Premium Outlets in Orlando, Fla.
“Last year, foreign tourist spending in the United States rose to a new record, and we are seeing some of the biggest increases coming from Latin American countries such as Brazil,” said Jeannine Haas, chief marketing officer with Avis Budget Group.
Simon and Budget will promote the campaign throughout Latin America via online banner advertising, search engine advertising, travel agents and presence on Budget websites in each country.