- Signet Jewelers to acquire Zale Corp.
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- ‘The King Kong of Jewelry’: Signet-Zales deal creates a conundrum for retailers and malls
- Management shake-up at Signet Jewelers; Zale CEO Killion resigns
- Signet Jewlers closes $400 million senior notes offering
Bermuda -- Signet Jewelers Ltd., whose brands include Kay Jewelers and Jared The Galleria of Jewelry, reported Wednesday that net income for the quarter ended Jan. 29 decreased 9% to $105.4 million, from $115.5 million a year earlier.
Revenue for the period rose 6% to $1.27 billion from $1.2 billion, meeting Wall Street expectations. Same-store sales increased 8.1%.