- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
Green Bay, Wis., Shopko Stores said Monday that W. Paul Jones has been appointed president and chief merchandising officer for the discount department-store chain.
Jones will be responsible for the direction of all merchandising and marketing activities, effective Nov. 14.
Jones has more than 20 years of retail leadership across several divisions of May Department Stores, Kohl's Corp. and most recently for the former Sears Roebuck & Co.