- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- In the Spotlight: Urban Development
- ShopKo taps Delhaize America exec as senior VP, retail health
- Office Depot raises outlook on cost-savings from 400 planned store closings
- Value CEO resigns from Office Depot board, cites progress
Green Bay, Wis. -- Shopko said Wednesday that it has named Michael B. Cooper as senior VP marketing for the company, charged with leading the branding strategy and marketing initiatives.
Cooper joined Shopko from Office Depot, where he was most recently VP marketing, and directed the office supply retailer’s strategic planning and allocation of the company’s marketing budget.