- Mayfaire Community Center in Wilmington, N.C., signs two anchors
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Whole Foods to Mayfair in Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Inland acquires Wedgewood Commons near Memphis
Green Bay, Wis. Shopko Stores has opened a new prototype format in Green Bay, Wis. The store was designed by Chute Gerdeman Retail, Columbus, Ohio.
The 80,000-sq.-ft. store features a complete redesign, with a modern twist to appeal to female shoppers. Features include boutique focal points, armoire fixtures, coffered ceilings, crown moldings and white woodwork.