- CSA Editor’s Pick: Aeropostale’s Times Square Flagship
- DDR and Shoe Carnival team to open four stores in 2012
- Aeropostale in Times Square debut with 19,000-sq.-ft. flagship
- J.C. Penney Co. to acquire Liz Claiborne brands for $268 million
- DDR and Anna's Linens partner to open three Puerto Rico stores
Evansville, Ind. -- Value-priced footwear retailer Shoe Carnival will grand-open 12 stores in 11 different cities in July, bringing its store count to 367 stores in 32 states and Puerto Rico.
“We are excited to be growing rapidly across the country,” said Todd Beurman, senior VP marketing. New stores will open in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Charlotte, N.C.; Chicago; Lansing, Mich.; St. Louis; Greenville, N.C.; Cincinnati; Atlanta; Phoenix; Louisville, Ky.; and Grand Rapids, Mich.