- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Cleveland – Sherwin-Williams is releasing a new consumer app for Google Glass, called ColorSnap Glass. Developed for Sherwin-Williams by digital marketing agency Resource, ColorSnapp Glass provides a digital layer of color samples customers can view using the Google Glass device.
"We're committed to harnessing the latest in technology in order to create superior experiences for our customers," said Ellen Moreau, VP of marketing communications at Sherwin-Williams. "Cutting edge applications like ColorSnap Glass elevate our brand and keep us top of mind with consumers by bringing color inspiration to life in a fun and engaging way."
ColorSnap Glass is still in beta and available for download at the Sherwin-Williams site. Resource and Sherwin-Williams will be accepting consumer feedback for continuing development. Resource has been developing marketing apps for Sherwin-Williams for seven years, including the original mobile ColorSnap app in 2009.