- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
Atlanta -- The Sembler Co. said that Charlie Heard has joined the firm as VP development and southeast market leader for the company. He will be based in Atlanta.
Heard’s duties consist of pursuing new shopping center development opportunities in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. He has been involved in development projects for retailers such as Publix, Kroger, Target, Home Depot, Best Buy, CVS and Walgreen's and has worked with top-tier retailers on site selection across industry sectors.