- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
St. Petersburg, Fla. -- The Sembler Co. announced Monday that, in celebration of the firm’s 50th anniversary, it has launched a new website, Sembler.com.
This is the second major revision to the website since the initial launch in 2002. With technology and social media changes, the new site enables better interaction among The Sembler Co., its clients, vendors, and associates.
The new website showcases third-party property listings as well as Sembler-owned developments. It embraces social media interaction, using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.