- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- H&M Q3 profit rises 23%, misses Street
St. Petersburg, Fla. -- The Sembler Co. announced Monday that, in celebration of the firm’s 50th anniversary, it has launched a new website, Sembler.com.
This is the second major revision to the website since the initial launch in 2002. With technology and social media changes, the new site enables better interaction among The Sembler Co., its clients, vendors, and associates.
The new website showcases third-party property listings as well as Sembler-owned developments. It embraces social media interaction, using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.