- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Illinois lawmakers reach deal to keep Sears HQ in state
- Sears releases partial list of store closings; Florida hit hardest
- New Sears CEO pledges to fix sales decline
- Sears Holdings swings to profit in Q1, to spin off minority stake in Sears Canada
New York -- Damco announced it has been named a 2012 Partner in Transformation for Sears Holdings Corp. in recognition of its innovative contributions to Sears. Damco is a leading third-party logistics provider specializing in customised freight forwarding and supply chain solutions.
Sears grants the Partners in Transformation award to a select group of supplier companies who have been helping support the transformation of the company through innovation around customers, core retail excellence and financial and operational discipline.
“The Partners in Transformation award recognizes our top-performing suppliers as true partners in transformation. By providing the quality services, products and experiences that exceed our customer’s expectations and build lifetime relationships we can reach our company’s goal of becoming the leader in integrated retail — in-store, online and in the home,” said Lou D’Ambrosio, president and CEO of Sears Holdings.