- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Illinois lawmakers reach deal to keep Sears HQ in state
- Sears Holdings swings to profit in Q1, to spin off minority stake in Sears Canada
- Sears considers moving out of Illinois
Toronto -- Sears Canada is launching a “hassle-free” return policy that includes a satisfaction guarantee with every purchase. If not completely satisfied, customers can now exchange or return almost all products within 30 days -- or 90 days if they use their Sears card.
The new policy is part of a new push by Sears to provide “exceptional” customer service. This week, Sears associates across Canada will sign a customer service pledge.
Customers are also being invited to join the Sears Shop Talk customer service panel, a new online forum where Sears customers can share feedback.