- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- Illinois lawmakers reach deal to keep Sears HQ in state
- Sears Holdings swings to profit in Q1, to spin off minority stake in Sears Canada
- Work ’N Gear opens in-store shops at Kmart and Sears
- New Sears CEO pledges to fix sales decline
Toronto -- Sears Canada, Inc., an arm of Sears Holdings Corp., said Friday it has completed the transaction with landlord The Cadillac Fairview Corp. to return three stores for $170 million.
The stores – located in Vancouver, Calgary and Ottawa – are slated to be exited by Sears as of Oct 31, 2012. The agreement between Sears and the landlord was first announced in March.